Gijs Bakker Design offers an intern position.
- you are in your third year of study or beyond.
- you have an independent and responsible work attitude.
- you are interested in learning about every aspect of a design practice.
- you are looking for a new experience, not as a designer in a big company but as an assistant, working together with Mr. Bakker.
- you are skilled with 3d modeling on Rhino, 3d rendering, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- you have knowledge in technical processes and materials.
- you are fluent in English.
- you are available for 6 months.
Send your CV and porfolio to: email@example.com
Interviews will be arranged with a number of applicants in Amsterdam or by skype.
You will work on both Gijs Bakker Design’s and chp…?’s projects.
It's an unpaid position.